Electronic Fund Transfer
epay Partners with WorldPay to Launch
Competitive Merchant Acquiring Deal to Independent Retailers
epay have partnered with WorldPay, Europe’s leading provider of merchant accounts, to allow retailers the ability to process credit and debit card payments through their epay terminal using their Streamline technology. Not only will retailers benefit from earning excellent commission rates from existing products, epay retailers can now also increase spending from customers who prefer to spend using their credit/debit cards, whilst processing card payments at competitive rates.
- epay’s new VX520 terminal with built in card processing technology can also be connected to broadband to bring transaction speeds down to as little as 2 seconds.
- It allows independent stores to compete with major retailers in reducing speed of transaction and with Worldpay being the only UK processor operating on a dual authorisation system, retailers will be less likely to experience no downtime, even at the peak times.
As a retailer, you can now peform the following vital sales functions in store:-
- Accept credit & debit card payments in store
- One terminal for credit & debit card payments and all epay products
- Removes limitations of cash & encourages impulse purchases
- A marketing leading low monthly rate
Call now to take advantage of this great offer:- 0844 800 0233